Na zagranicznym forum napisali że po najnowszej aktualizacji wifi dalej zrywa i są inne problemy nadał. Zaraz podeślę link
Build 2303 - Bug Feedback
Start dateYesterday at 2:32 AM
XIAOMI MI BOX / MI TV / MI PROJECTOR
Founder of Xiaomi.eu
Nov 6, 2010
Yesterday at 2:32 AM
Please provide ONLY feedback concerning current bugs so that a new updated BUG list can be compiled. NO Complaints allowed in this thread, if you dare you will be removed from the forum.
I have simple requests from users of the Mi Box 3 Build 2303.
1. Provide any bugs in ONE SINGLE POST related to the latest build only!
2. Provide steps to reproduce the issue in ONE SINGLE POST only
3. DO NOT post messages complaining about the update, just post what is not working!
4. IF you defy this basic principal you will be ejected from the forum permanently.
5. If you need to discuss your issue open a new thread for it. Do NOT discuss it here and clog the thread up
Thanks for your patience, and to remind you, xiaomi.eu is NOT in control of the decisions of Xiaomi Beijing or Google. We do not make the rules. If not for our forum users would still be on Android 8.0 build 1 and facing WiFi issues etc etc... BARE IT IN MIND, WE HAVE TRIED OUR BEST TO HELP customers when Google and Xiaomi initially did nothing. I dont want to hear any more ramblings about how sh*t the box is etc. Current issues from 2303 Build [READ BEFORE POSTING NEW ISSUE]
1. When maximum resolution is set (1080p or 4k depending on TV model) there are noticeable white dots / pixels at the top left of the screen
2. Mi Box 3 won’t remember resolution, it defaults back to 480p every time the box wakes unless the TV is connected first and HDMI signal, otherwise it defaults to 480p. HDMI CEC is enabled.
3. If HDMI CEC is enabled Mi Remote will not connect/pair (Users also report HDMI CEC is broken)
4. DD+ 5.1/7.1 keeps going wrong with AVR receiver
5. Voice APP for YouTube, Android TV, Kodi not working
6. Auto/Adaptive framerate switching not available like FireTV 3 and NVIDIA Shield (see this http://www.aftvnews.com/amazon-fire...me-rate-matching-with-latest-software-update/ for more info)
7. 64GB flash disk set as ‘Device storage mode’ is not working, prior to 2303 build it was OK.
8. FLAC files using KODI and USB disk, sound cuts intermittently
9. Unable to use WiFi and BT remote at the same time, using 2.4GHz WiFi (https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/build-2303-bug-feedback.46308/post-443562)
10. Virtual keyboard issues (see https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/build-2303-bug-feedback.46308/post-443584)
11. USB over Ethernet not working when using Mi USB 3.0 to RJ45 adapter. USB port works, ethernet does not.
12. Remote mic not working - doesn't detect voice input - from home screen or in an app such as Play Store.
13. Mi Box 3 cannot be taken out of standby mode after 8 hours+
14. No more DTS or Dolby sound with Kodi with both audio settings (PCM and Auto).
15. Using "auto" Netflix does not show 5.1. Before the update selecting ”always" 5.1 sound has working with Netflix. Movies from external hdd with 5.1 DTS audio works. Problem is only on Netflix.
16. OTA TV De-interlacing (using AMLogic MediaCodec) is still half motion and mpeg2 picture quality is blocky if used with Kodi Krypton/Leia PVR's or the TvHeadend Live Channels App