Skocz do zawartości

Prawa słuchawka airdots nie działa

Scroll

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Problem jest w tym że działały obie słuchawki bez zarzutów, lecz dziś jedna słuchawka zaczęła migać i nie da się nic zrobić. Ta słuchawka jakby chciała się sparować. Nie można wyłączyć/włączyć ani nic innego. Podczas łączenia jest napisane ze mną jako lewa słuchawka się łączy. 

Proszę o pomoc!!! 

Procedure : STEP_1. Put your Airdrops in the box, make sure that its charged. Delete airdots from your device.

STEP_2. Take out both of your Airdrops from box

STEP_3. Turn off both of Airdrops by pressing and keeping button on it for 5 seconds (until you see red light)

STEP_4. Perform 2 kind of reset (reset of stored Bluetooth device and reset of connection between both Airdrops headphones) To make this reset, press and hold button on both airdrops for 20seconds (headphone have to blink after 10seconds and 20seconds) don't release the buttons until you don't see second blinking.

STEP_5. Turn on your Airdrops by pressing and holding button on both of it for 5seconds or put it in box and take it out. (when you take it out from box they will automatically turn on).

After done restart, on right headphone you have to see blinking white light but on left one you have to see no light. It's mean that there is connection between headphone, and right headphone is waiting for connection with phone.

STEP_6. Enjoy :>

Edit_1 Im sure about point 4 bevouse it's in original instruction. First reset (first 10 seconds of holding, removes saves devices in AirDots) Second reset (next 10 seconds of holding (totally 20sec) restart connection between pair of AirDots).

Sent from my MI 9 Transparent Edition using Tapatalk

Sent from my MI 9 Transparent Edition using Tapatalk

Gość
Ten temat został zamknięty. Brak możliwości dodania odpowiedzi.
  • Dodaj nową pozycję...