Skocz do zawartości

Xiaomi Security Camera 360 1080p, region i sygnał WiFi

trucha

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Cześć,

mam dwa problemy z kamerą jak w temacie. Pierwszy to region.

Sąsiad ma dokładnie tą samą kamerę, jego wersja softu to 3.5.8_0415 i może bez problemu dodać kamerę w regionie polskim.

Ja mam wersję 3.5.8_0406 (nie mam możliwości aktualizacji) i kamera działa mi jedynie na regionie chińskim - dlaczego?

Drugi problem to zasięg. Zmieniłem nieco infrastrukturę sieci w domu i na górze mam router Xiaomi, a na dole repeater. Kamera jest oddalona około 2m od repeatera, a mimo wszystko łączy się z routerem, przez co siła sygnału to jedynie ~20%. Czy da się w jakiś sposób połączyć kamerę bezpośrednio z repeaterem?

twoj sasiad nie ma tej samej kamery. ma podobna. twoja to MJSXJ02CM, a jego MJSXJ05CM. sprawdz na spodzie jest model podany ;)

generalnie masz firmware z regionu china, ktory nie dziala na eu. musisz zrobic downgrade. robisz format karty pamieci w kamerce i wrzucasz na nia plik tf_recovery.img z tego zipa

http://cdn.cnbj2.fds.api.mi-img.com/chuangmi-cdn/product/ipc009/firmware/IPC009_3.4.6_0213.zip

odpinasz od zasilania, wkladasz karte sd, podpinasz zasilanie i czekasz na flash firmware. po tym bedzie dzialac na eu.

• Like 1

• 5 miesięcy temu...

Witam

Udało mi się odblokować kamerę Mi 360° 2k  MJSXJ09CM po nieudanej aktualizacji takim plikiem tf_ recovery 3.5.1_0052.

Teraz kamera po podłączeniu zasilania ożyła, wydaje komunikaty, wykonuje ruchy obrotowe, miga żółta dioda, można ją zresetować,

ale za chiny nie mogę jej skonfigurować/połączyć z serwerem chińskim tak jak to z powodzeniem zrobiłem przed feralną aktualizacją.

Sposób rejestracji tej kamery jest inny w stosunku do kamery Mi 1080p, skanujemy kod od spodu kamery, następnie smartfon łączymy z siecią wifi i łączymy się z kamerą, po nawiązaniu połączenia należy wpisać czterocyfrowy kod podany przez kamerę i mamy skonfigurowaną kamerę. Teraz po odblokowaniu jest to nie możliwe. Przy próbie konfiguracji kamera domaga się połączenia smartfona bezpośrednio przez wifi z nią, a po nawiązaniu połączenia pojawia się komunikat aby wybrać inną sieć wifi i mimo wybrania innej sieci nie nawiązuje połączenia z serwerem. Prawdopodobnie plik recovery nie jest dedykowany do tej kamery.

Ma ktoś pomysł jak skonfigurować poprawnie tą kamerę? W necie nigdzie nie znalazłem flasza dedykowanego konkretnie do tej kamery.

Screenshot_2020-08-17-16-13-47.png

Screenshot_2020-08-17-16-31-06.png

Screenshot_2020-08-17-16-30-57.png

1 godzinę temu, Phil_ips napisał:

@rezmus mam ogromną prośbę, czy możesz łopatologicznie wytłumaczyć jak zrobić, żeby gateway V3 nie miał przesunięcia czasowego w zmodowanej aplikacji Mi Home? Z góry dzięki.

musisz ustawic na telefonie chinska strefe czasowa (GMT+8). potem robisz reset wifi w bramce i parujesz ja ponownie (majac wciaz chinska strefe na telefonie). po parowaniu mozesz wrocic na polska strefe, a bramke musisz jeszcze raz wylaczyc z zasilania. po wlaczeniu nowe sceny z harmonogramem powinny byc juz OK.

• Like 1

Hello again and please help.
I have 4 WiFi IP cameras. Two already installed, one Xiaomi Mi 1080p 360 ° MJSXJ09CM and the other Sonoff GK - 200MP2 - B 1080p 360 °. Xiaomi Mi 1080p works great. Fast logging, the image is always smooth, the reaction to the impulse of the manual rotation control is immediate, it has a video codec H265.
The Sonoff (eWeLink) camera works worse, it needs more time to log in, the camera control reaction is delayed, it uses a lot of data because it has the H264 video codec, but it is still suitable for home monitoring.
Recently, I have purchased two newer Xiaomi Mi 360 ° cameras, MJSXJ09CM and MJSXJ06CM, with a resolution of 2k, one of them blocked during the software update, but thanks to the help of @rezmus I was able to start it.
Both are logged in the China region. I am very disappointed with their action, just a tragedy. The image is static with jumps and works with a long delay, even when I set the resolution to 360p. It takes ages to react to camera rotation. In practice, they cannot be used. Logging in with a smartphone (Huawei GRA-L09, Android 6.0) to the WiFi network in which these cameras are logged in, it is not much better. What is wrong? Why are they so muddy, they have a good codec H265, they work poorly even at 360P resolution, what's wrong?
Mi Home version 5.8.7, both cameras updated to the latest software. I use the cameras in Poland.
Thank you in advance for your help.

well chinese servers ;) when you are in same wifi network you have direct connection to the cam. with different wifi/lte all goes through china. it would work better if cams were connected to eu region. unfortunately both use miss library (also source of issues) and can only work via chinese region.

But I don't understand something? At the moment, the Mi 1080p camera is logged on to the server in Germany and it works great, but I can log it on to the server in China, which I did on trial, and it works very well too. Are these two 2k cameras using a different server in China?
A radical reduction in the resolution of 360p does not change anything, and in this case the data stream flow is several times smaller.
These cameras also work poorly with direct connection to the same wifi network as the smartphone bypassing the server in China. In this case, only audio works well, but image preview works poorly, there is a long delay in reaction to motion and camera rotation control. The image is not smooth even though the smartphone and cameras are close to the router. How to explain it?
The conclusion is that the Chinese server is not the cause of their malfunction.
My request to colleagues, does any of you have a 2k camera, if so, how does it work?

i have both 2k cams (even 3 including CMSXJ19E) and can't confirm your issues when using same wifi network (video stream and ptz works smooth). however using remote connection they are quite unusable to me. i think the main problem is chinese region and new p2p service api called miss. all global cam use older miio_stream binary with older p2p api, only 3-4 new chinese cams use miss api.

Edytowane przez rezmus

Thanks for the professional advice
I logged the cameras into a different target wifi network. I restored the smartphone to factory settings and reinstalled Xiaomi Home, because this application often crashed.
This, however, did not improve the performance of these 2k cameras, in addition, I have trouble logging into the server with one of them, it is possible every 10 or 15 times. By connecting the smartphone directly to the wifi, the same as the cameras, the image is time-lapse, not smooth. On the other hand, remote viewing from a smartphone is a tragedy, the delay in video transmission is about 30s. I also noticed a significant improvement in their performance only at night, the delays are small and even the video is almost smooth. The conclusion is that the Chinese server is not so overloaded at this time. If I had known beforehand that these 2k cameras would perform so poorly, I would never have bought them. I would buy 1080p. I still secretly hope that Xiaomi will launch a server in Europe in the future.
It turns out that an overloaded server in China affects the smoothness of video viewing on a smartphone, even though it is logged into the same wifi network as the cameras.

Cześć,

Mam problem z połączeniem kamerki CMSXJ19E z siecią domową i mam pytanie czy może mi ktoś w tym pomóc?

Wersja mi home to 5.6.18 (vevs & rezmus) ze względu na oczyszcacz.

Nie chciałem zakładać nowego wątku dlatego piszę w tym.

Wszelki porady mile widziane bo walczę już z tym cały dzień a efektów brak :(

Próbuję połączyć kamerę z wi fi. Resetuje kamerę i dodaje ręcznie różne modele kamer (metodą prób i błędów) w aplikacji mi home. Dodam że aplikacja nie widzi kamery automatycznie. Po zeskanowaniu kodu QR kamerka próbuje połączyć się z siecią ale to się nie udaje.

Próbowałem zmienić region z chin na PL ale to nic nie daje.

Próbowałem też zeskanować kod QR który jest na spodzie kamery ale mi home nie rozpoznaje urządzenia.

Nie wiem co jeszcze mogę zrobić.

Hmmm co do moda to nie wiem co i jak bo jestem zielony w tym temacie.

Edytowane przez [email protected]

• 4 tygodnie później...

Hello,

I have a camera MJSXJ09CM, and as other people had this issue, I make no exception, During the firmware update I accidentally unplugged it and now is not working anymore, it only displays the yellow sign.

I saw that @rezmus helped a lot. I tried to access the link above to get the file for the firmware update he provided, but the link expired. Can you please help me?

I am using it to baby monitor my newborn and when the update started it woke him up and I got scared and that is why I unplugged it. I would so much appreciate if you can help me, because now I need to check several times my baby and I basically can't do almost anything in the house.

Thank you!!!

• 1 miesiąc temu...
  • 3 tygodnie później...
Dnia 18.08.2020 o 13:03, rezmus napisał:

musisz ustawic na telefonie chinska strefe czasowa (GMT+8). potem robisz reset wifi w bramce i parujesz ja ponownie (majac wciaz chinska strefe na telefonie). po parowaniu mozesz wrocic na polska strefe, a bramke musisz jeszcze raz wylaczyc z zasilania. po wlaczeniu nowe sceny z harmonogramem powinny byc juz OK.

Witam. Mam model MJSXJ08CM. Pomaga przejscie na region Chiny, ale po powrocie na Polsce po restarcie routera nie widać kamery. Z kolei jak jestem na Chinach nie widzę innych urządzeń z xiaomi które mam na Polsce. Jest na to jakaś rada? 

• 3 tygodnie później...

Witam mam problem z kamerką mi home security camera 360 1080p. Kamera podczas próby aktualizacji kilkukrotnej w końcu się zawiesiła i teraz nic nie działa. Świeci się tylko dioda stałym pomarańczowym światełkiem. Soft aktualny to 3.5.1_0052. Aktualizacja miała być do wersji 4.0.9_0426. Jest mi ktoś w stanie pomóc?

Good morning
This year I bought 2 Mi 360 2K cameras, one of them is Pro. So far, they are practically useless for me, because you can only log in with them in the Chinese region, and this server is constantly clogged and you can rarely log in to it. I also have another Mi 360 1080p webcam that I log in to Germany and it works great, smooth image during preview and playing, instant login.
Recently, the MI 360 2K Pro camera appeared on the list on the server in Germany. I tried to login with my 2K camera, but cannot. The server cannot see my camera. I think the problem is the software that does not allow logging in in Europe.
Maybe someone knows the link to such software for this MJSXJ06CM camera, currently I have the firmware: 4.0.9_0178.
Thank you for your help in advance.