Skocz do zawartości

Smart Home od Xiaomi

Ren

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

• 2 tygodnie później...

hej, przymierzam sie do zakupu kilku produktow na chwile obecna mysle o aqara.  Z tego co wyczytalem rozumiem, ze potrzebuje Gateway zeby polaczyc przelaczniki swiatla, czujniki zamknietych drzwi oraz czujniki ruchu.  Gdzies w necie wyczytalem, ze madrzej bedzie nabyc Google home mini zamiast Gateway poniewaz glosnik ten jest bardziej wszechstronny czy raczej bardziej kompatybilny z innymi urzadzeniami i co za to idzie urzadzenia roznych firm mozemy pod niego podpiac.  Prosze o doradzenie czy aqara to dobry wybor oraz czy Home mini to lepszy wybor niz Gateway

ok dzieki acidmk.

Wlasnie mi przyszedl przelacznik swiatla Tuya, nie moglem go sparowac z aplikacja, nie dalem rady wprowadzic go w tryb parowania, czyli szybkie miganie (3xna sek).  Sorki, ale dopiero zaczynam zabawe ze smart home, dajcie prosze znac czy kable lacze w odpowiedni sposob?  L - czarny, N - niebieski, L1 - zolto-niebieski.  Poprawcie mnie jesli sie myle, ale sparowac ten przelacznik moge bezposrednio z aplikacja Smart Life?

https://pl.aliexpress.com/item/32996405610.html?src=google&src=google&albch=shopping&acnt=494-037-6276&isdl=y&slnk=&plac=&mtctp=&albbt=Google_7_shopping&aff_platform=google&aff_short_key=UneMJZVf&&albagn=888888&albcp=6459808507&albag=76872920869&trgt=539263010115&crea=pl32996405610&netw=u&device=c&gclid=CjwKCAjw5_DsBRBPEiwAIEDRWzvAm-ugq-1K3gB4ZkYhaE_K80-UEAHCITxGnKzPZYuralCZXdCrghoC1R8QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds 

www.jpg

bede wdzieczny za podpowiedz na powyzsze pytanie.

Dodatkowo, dajcie prosze znac co rekomendujecie Tuya czy Aqara?  A moze jeszcze cos innego ponoc Ikea ma wprowadzic produkty do Smart Home'u.  Bede wdzieczny za wasze opinie, buduje domek i jestem na etapie: elektryka, dlatego musze podjac decyzje w co isc.  

Z gory dzieki za sugestie!

Szukałem, szukałem i nie znalazłem, chyba że źle szukałem

Chcę powoli przepinać się z CN gateway na Europejski. Za chińskiego nie mogę podpiąć kamery (360) do chińskiego, poza tym coraz wiecej urządzeń kupuje z PL dystrybucji czy amazona: Odkurzacz, dwa oczyszczacze czy kamerę (tą 260 stopni). 

Pod CN gateway mam podpiętę 2 żarówki oraz 2 przyciski oraz czujnij tempeatury.

I tu pytanie: Czy przyciski mają swoje wersje CN/EU, skoro nie łączą się z WIFI i nie mają zarżadzania przez appkę?

Tak samo żarówki (mam zwykłego yi light) czy mają wersje softu pod konkretny gateway?

Dzieki za pomoc z góry. 

• Like 1

1 godzinę temu, PaFcio napisał:

Przyciski są uniwersalne. Mam jeden z zestawu eu i jeden kupiony z cn i niczym się nie różnią. Czujnik temperatury analogicznie. Co do żarówek to chyba jest inaczej troszkę ale nie posiadam więc się w tym temacie nie wypowiem.

Super, czyli w razie czego czeka mnie tylko wymiana żarówki.

O ile do Eu będę w stanie podpiąć resztę sprzętów

Spoiler
  1. Added translation of actions / conditions, statuses and cards for many devices ( many thanks to Alex Kvazis for the collected data!). Some changes to the translation and layout of the interface;
  2. To simplify further translation, all data from the cloud is requested with English localization ; plugins are also advised of the need to use the English language (as some of them use the default Chinese language in the absence of the requested locale). The difference from the version from the forum is that I do not replace English localization with Russian (which would give an effect visually similar to the one indicated above), so that both languages remain available.
    UPD: Because more and more plugins translated by the manufacturer began to appear (although you can’t look at most without tears), the need to use English localization is now reported only to those plugins in which the default language is Chinese. Those. allnormal plugins will try to use the localization selected in the system, and the list of "especially gifted" ones will forcefully use English (as you might guess, there is no Russian in them anyway);
  3. Added the ability to collect various string data  (statuses / actions / notifications and tokens) into a file on a memory card for their further translation (details in the article);
  4. The storage location of the plugins has been changed to allow manual replacement without root. The solution differs from the one presented on the forum in that it does not use the root of the external drive, but the standard application folder on the external drive, i.e. " / sdcard / Android / data / com.xiaomi.smarthome / files". This arrangement allows you to automatically delete the folder with plugins when uninstalling the application using the system’s tools (which seems correct to me);
  5. The ability of scripts to disable themselves has been restored . I think that the manufacturer got tired of struggling with curves cyclically fulfilling conditions, and simply turned off this feature (albeit a little to the detriment of flexibility). Use wisely and carefully;
  6. The condition for changing the weather in China , useless in our latitudes and an eye-sore, has been removed ;
  7. Disabled most of the Chinese interface elements (store, recommended scenes, voice control, supplies, etc.), i.e. the application will look as if a region other than mainland China is selected. Quickly checked, it seems like the main functionality was not hurt, but a "battle check" is required. I am waiting for the results in the comments, if anyone needs it at all;
  8. The voice control button and the news banner in the settings are disabled ;
  9. Oncreen advertising and push notifications with it are disabled ;
  10. The new authorization page by phone number is disabled, by default, regular authorization opens through the Mi-account;
  11. Added color separation of cloud and local scenarios : in the lists of scripts (except for lists of child devices), the names of the cloud will be displayed in dark blue;
  12. Added display of the device token in the network information (for each separately) and in the list of shared devices (all at once). Also added is the display of the script identifier (us_id) in its properties. The device token, script ID and user ID for convenience can be copied to the clipboard in a long tap;
  13. The "fake-signature" attribute with the original signature has been added to the manifest . T.O. plugins that perform signature verification (for example, AC Partner and IR Controller) will fully work on Android versions that support Signature Spoofing;
  14. The display of all available devices on the main tab is turned on , where some Bluetooth devices from the "Nearby" group have not previously been shown;
  15. Thanks to the achievements and goodwill of the user rezmus89 (and my modest participation), the ability to connect any version of devices in all available regions has been added . Those. the application will now successfully find and allow to connect the device, for example, for the European market, even if the "China" region is selected (and vice versa). This change does not solve the problem of some plugins that can independently control the version of the device: in this situation, additional manipulations with the plugin and / or device will still be required.
    IMPORTANT: if the mod version was previously installed without this change, then for the full operation of the new version it will almost certainly require a complete reinstallation of the application (with the preliminary removal of the previous version).

Szybkie pytanko.

Dzisiaj za każdym razem po wejściu w gateway  zaczęła mi się wyświetlać informacja że połączenie sieciowe jest nieodpowiednie do dodawania nowych urządzeń. Nic się u mnie nie zmieniło i Internet sam w sobie działa bardzo dobrze. Router jest metr od gatewaya. Czym może być to spowodowane ? Restart urządzeń nie pomógł dopiero reinstalacja aplikacji sprawiła że komunikat się nie wyświetla  

Mam też pytanie bo obecnie w informacji o sieci mam "połączenie sieciowe" wiem że wcześniej był  "LAN". Do bramki mam podłączone tylko urządzenia zigbee 

Gniazdko I dwa sensory temperatury/wilgotności

Screenshot_20191014-013748_Mi Home.jpg

Witam serdecznie.

Mam małe pytanie, co by sobie nie robić ewentualnych problemów i dodatkowej roboty. Otóż, obecnie mam ustawioną lokalizację na chiny. Chcę wszytsko przenieść na serwer polski. Czy w tym przypadku najpierw muszę usunąć wszystkie urządzenia podłączone do chin czy od razu mogę je parować na serwerze polski? I czy przy zmianie serwera zmieni się także TOKEN urządzeń? (brama, żarówki, czujki, czujniki, gniazdka)

Pozdrawiam